A downloadable Utility for Windows
Rustangelo is an automatic sign painter for RUST.
Rustangelo you can choose your image and have it painted to a sign or map automatically! Works on any RUST server and has been approved by the game developers. The PRO version includes more features and unlimited painting time.
Download now: Rustangelo_2.0_Setup.zip
Now accepting Steam market trades of greater or equal value as payment for PRO. If this interests you then please send an email to the dev at email@example.com.
Demonstration video available here and on the right.
- Automatically paints signs and maps using images loaded from disk or URL
- Support for all common image formats (png, jpeg, gif, etc.)
- Support for all canvas sizes in-game (wooden signs, picture frames, metal sign posts)
- Able to crop, rotate, and adjust your image before painting
- Unlimited painting time; limited to one hour for non-PRO users
- Paints using a 100 possible colors by utilizing different brush opacities (PRO feature)
- Automatically draws straight lines to speed up the painting process (PRO feature)
- Auto-update the sign while painting for display to other players (PRO feature)
- Works on any server type (vanilla, community, modded)
How It Works:
- Load your image from disk or URL
- Click the Paint button and capture the canvas area (where to paint)
- Press the Control hotkey to capture the painting controls area
- Rustangelo screen-captures the palette and remembers each color. It then dithers the image to match the colors available in the palette.
- Every pixel in the image is scanned and placed in the matching palette color bucket
- Now Press the Control hotkey again to begin the painting process
- When the painting process begins the app automatically cycles through all the colors, painting each pixel for every color
- It is recommended not to move your mouse while Rustangelo is painting as it will disrupt the process
Rustangelo is currently only compatible with a Windows OS.
Rustangelo is not affiliated with Facepunch Studios (FP) or any of their developers.
Facepunch recently made Rust full-screen exclusive which causes the game to minimize when using Rustangelo, however, this behavior can be reverted. Set your Rust launch parameters to: "-window-mode borderless" (without quotes). See: https://files.facepunch.com/Alistair/February/07/5Y4enS336B2/2019-02-07_15-53-57.mp4.
Click download now to get access to the following files: